Tuesday, June 15, 2010

~BOY, OH BOY~

Back in July of 2008, Eric and I found out we were expecting again. It was a wonderful time. We found out the day before Katelyne's birthday party and everything around us was falling into place.

In December of that same year, we found out we were having a boy. While we were over-the-moon with that news, we had no idea what would come next....

I began to decorate and found this decal for his room...
I now know the complete meaning of the term "appropriate description".
About an hour ago the kids and I were playing out back. Katelyne wanted help making "hopscotch" and I, naturally obliged. Tyler went on a safari... to the garden... that I had just finished watering... *sigh*
He tried to steal the sprinkler, and fell... in the mud. And spent 15 minutes running from me...




No comments:

Post a Comment