Sunday, June 27, 2010

~First Day of Summer~

Now that I am officially a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM), I have taken the proverbial deep breath and started to enjoy these fun years with the kids. With lots of trips to the library, which they love, we decided to spend a little time in the ol' backyard with my furbaby - RoxyAnne - and play in the water...

Tyler enjoyed throwing the ball for Roxy. I am pretty sure she would have enjoyed it as well, had he not kept throwing it just in the pool... She is a distance kinda dog; I am sure Tyler will be a tad more accommodating in a few years.

Katelyne requested that I set-up the sprinkler. Who knew!!! With all of the money we put into getting toys and such, she is thrilled with a regular, 9 year old, cracked plastic, spiders living on the underside sprinkler..... I did not mention the spiders to her. I am not dumb.
Tyler was interested and she taught him how to jump "super high"... Yes, I had to use the wide angle lens to catch their high-ness....
Good times. Good, simple times...


1 comment:

  1. I have no words to describe my love for these babies......I am for once speechless...who would have thunk!

    ReplyDelete