Thursday, April 1, 2010

~Presidents Day in Lake Tahoe~

For those of you who know me, you are aware that I have had a tad bit of increased anxiety since we had Tyler. Even with this small bump in the road, I have tried to keep the kids lives as normal and functional as possible without holding them back.
So, we packed it up and headed to the snow.... in the snow.... while it was snowing... to play in the snow.... and not get buried in the snow.... or eat yellow snow.... or hit a tree while sledding in the snow... See? No worries! Right?

Katelyne had a blast! She was in outside the minute we got there and only stopped to eat and sleep... (she pooped once, but I think that was from excitement overload!) Tyler, well, let's face it.... he could give a shit because he is 10 months old. But he seemed to enjoy sledding with Daddy and actually LOVED just sitting in the snow watching Roxy and Katelyne run like wild animals!
While I would LOVE to say the trip was all roses and candy canes, I have to be the eternal realist.... Tyler had a hard time sleeping, poor Katelyne was asleep on the floor and I was beyond anxious the entire trip.... just soooo nervous. So, to avoid further dramatic downfall, we headed home on Sunday night at 8 o'clock. In the snow..... damn the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment