Monday, March 29, 2010

~CHRISTMAS TIME!!!~

Finally! After 12 months of waiting.... Christmas is here!!!

We are off to find a tree! This is where Katelyne shows she HATES the camera..... note the little boy looking at Santa and Katelyne peering from the backside.... as if to say, "Um, I have no interest in smiling for a picture and I will be damned if you are going to show me up!"

I had to get a few sneak attack shots.... And a few family shots.... All-in-all it was an interesting trip. Katelyne had major attitude the entire trip (yes, because of the Santa fiasco at the beginning), Tyler was not having the rain and Eric was already saying he was "not setting this thing up tonight, so get that through my head!"

I love the family time we spend together that is so loving and precious....


**yes, he did put up my damn tree....

No comments:

Post a Comment