Monday, April 13, 2009

~Tyler Jamison~

Ta Daaaaaa!
Well, as of April 7, 2009 at 8:53pm, my cute little family of 3 has inched a little closer to The Duggers. Eric, Katelyne and I welcomed our little Tyler Jamison into our broad. He weighed in at 8lbs, 14oz and was 21 1/4" long. HUGE!
Funny, the doc said he would be a "good size". I guess from a mans perspective that is a good size when fishing, or when hunting. From a womans perspective that is not a "good size" when birthing something. It is painful, tiresome and just plain crazy.

He is beautiful though - I was told I am supposed to use the term "handsome". He is so peaceful when I listen to him breathe. He will coo and give a little half smile to me when I talk to him and I think, is already totally fascinated by his big sister. If he is with me and she runs behind the couch yelling or making some noise he will quick move his head in that direction.

We are all well. Tyler and I are finally getting a sleep pattern established and Katelyne has decided that, while she loves him, poopie diapers really make her gag! (Yes, it is a cute gag, but none-the-less a gag!)
Thanks to everyone for your support and love - all 4 of us appreciate it. :-)

Smiles,

Nicole

2 comments:

  1. I think beautiful is the perfect description of our little man....His pictures look identical to his sister's when she was born....Two beautiful kids!
    Tyler you have the most wonderful mommy and daddy in the world and you will have all the love you'll ever need from them.....
    Nicole and Eric, THANK YOU for giving us such wonderful grandchildren...you both make us very proud! Love, Grammy and Pop Pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Nicole! He is very handsome! You and Eric make adorable children! I can't wait to meet him and to see Katelyne again. I can't believe how she has grown! Sweet friend, I am so happy that you have been blessed in so many wonderful ways! We need to get together and catch up soon!

    Happy 30th Birthday!

    Love,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete