Thursday, April 23, 2009

~Me~

So, this is me... At least this is what I see myself as these last couple of weeks. I am a cow. Nothing more than a milk buffet that makes a wierd noise every once-in-a-while. I think that is why "Mom" is so close to "Moo".

My little guy was born at 8lbs 14oz (Hey! You expect a small kid from a cow?!). Well, yesterday at his 2 week check-up he was a cool 10lbs 5oz. I was actually beating myself up these last couple of weeks thinking I was not producing enough for the little guy - since he literally eats every 1.5 - 2 hours. But no, he went and gained almost 2lbs! Well, never underestimate your ordinary looking dairy cow. We are interesting creatures. While we may seem simple at first, what with meandering slowly with no apparent destination, we are carefully calculating our next moo-ve.

But first, a little rest..... Oh wait! I have to feed again.

"The bar is open!" - Tom Cruise, Cocktail

:-) Nicole

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say "Your one cute cow"! Keep up the good work Princess.

    ReplyDelete