Monday, February 9, 2009

~Welcome~

Welcome to "Rainboots with Fairies"!

I have created this blog to share a little insight to my families crazy life!

We are currently a family of 3; me, Nicole, my husband, Eric and our beautiful daughter, Katelyne who is 2 1/2. We also have a dog, Roxy-Anne. In addition to us, we are expecting our second child, Tyler, in a few short weeks. I am well aware that we are headed from crazy to complete madness!!

Everyday seems to be an adventure for us. My husband and I run a heating and air conditioning business, I also work outside of the home 3 days a week when Katelyne goes to pre-school. We are always on the go and always looking for the next adventure to experience as a family. Recently, I was placed on "modified bed rest" (YUCK!), and have further "modified" it to accomedate an active 2 1/2 year old!! Silly doctor!

If you choose to follow my blog, the WELCOME! I hope you enjoy reading about a variety of things from my growing family to business to my passions for decorating/gardening and shopping for bargins!

Oh! Why "Rainboots with Fairies" you wonder??? Well, I was rushed to get rainboots for my daughter and could only find these:



They are complete with fairies and 3-d wings on the toe! Well, Katelyne LOVES them and wears them at ANY sign of rain - and this will include if she opens the shutters in the morning right after the sprinklers have come on - since my daughter has such an infatuation for them I figured I would share them!

Enjoy! Nicole :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog! :) The bedding in our master is Pottery Barn's Matine Toile in espresso-we've had it for a few years already and I'm still not tired of it! It's still available I believe. :)

    ReplyDelete