Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day to You!!

I knew it would be a great Valentines Day when Katelyne (my 2 1/2 year old) came in at about 7am and loudly said, "Happy Baltine Mommy!!" Yup, it was a great day....

...tonight Eric and I will embark upon our last night out, just the two of us, before Tyler comes! Whoo Hoo! This translates to a night our where we spend all of our time talking about the kids,... with a little business talk thrown in just because we can accomplish it with out interruption - That is the amazing part!! :-)


Today also happens to be Eric's 35th Birthday. Which leads me to the very next thing that occurred this morning that told me today would be a great day - I received a Valentine Card!! In the 7 years we have been together I have not received a card or anything, because it was always his Birthday - No Worries, I agree that it is his Birthday... But today was different. I was really appreciative, as at 8+ months pregnant I needed a little extra lovin' from my hubby. He is wonderful - so giving!


So, wherever you may be, whomever you may be with, remember to show your love everyday, but use today as the "extra lovin'" your loved ones may or may not need.

Heart Wishes to you,

Nicole :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment