Tuesday, July 13, 2010

~How Does Your Garden Produce?~

When Katelyne and I decided to plant this garden, I imagined a few tomatoes, maybe one ear of corn, and one or two zucchini....

To date the corn is about 4 1/2 feet tall, the tomatoes number about 20 and I just cut zucchini #2-4... and they were rather sizable (can you see the ruler at the top ???):

"Holy Shit!" Those were my words exactly... I am sure the neighbors heard. And between you and I, the kids did too.

Here are some pictures of the garden in it's entirety. Remember when I mentioned before that Katelyne was set on planting everything so close? Well, let this be a lesson to my Jolly Green Girl: THAT was a bad idea.

I am sure that in a few weeks we will have successfully crossed zucchini and corn... and you will be tasting the sweetness of Zorn soon.
Don't laugh.

2 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW!!! don't forget to bring some "extra" to Grammie and PopPop!!!
    Yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the HUGE zucchini...PopPop is going to BBQ it tomorrow night!!! We can't wait to taste the love.
    Grammie and PopPop

    ReplyDelete