Friday, June 7, 2013

~Clearly Things Have Changed...~


Oh my! How time has flown by! It is amazing how things can get away from you so quickly when the kids get older and start school and have activities almost daily. I think this is the first time I have sat down in the last 2 and a half years!

The family has grown!


We are now nearing the end of 1st grade and entering summer with my soon-to-be 2nd grader and Pre-schooler. YIKES!

In the past time, things have obviously changed and as a result, this little blog may seem a bit different. But, will still reflect the fun adventures with my family... I am sure the not-so-fun ones will show up too. Hopefully you have come back to check!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I loved reading your blog.....think about starting it up again and new stories of our Sadie Blue now too.....Love, Mommy

    ReplyDelete