Friday, August 14, 2009

~GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!~

So, as you have read in the past, my beef-cake son, is not petite, nor is he average,... he is adorably fluffy! At 18lbs 14 oz he is in the 99th percentile for his chubbiness. He is also a rather lengthy 27 3/4" long. It is a good thing football season doesn't clash with basketball, right?

Well, at the visit with the Doc for Tyler's 4 month check, it was unanimous that Tyler should start on solid foods. Yay!!!! I am soooo excited! This means I can cut being a "milk buffet" at least once-a-day!!! Whoo Hoo!
We raced home to feed my Hungry, Hungry Hippo! If you ask Eric, I had been carrying the spoon around with me for at least 2 weeks prior... At home, I dished up the yummiest, most tastiest, most bestest temperatured brown rice cereal you have EVER tasted! I am sorry none of you were invited... I only made about 2 tablespoons - times are hard. (Damn economy >:-() But we decided to save and share the moment...
We took some pics:
Since, these pics and a few more attempts at chowing down, my Handsome Guy has decided that maybe food is just not for him at the moment... Maybe too young, maybe not hungry enough, maybe just a boob man! Who knows. We haven't abandoned the thought of food - I know I cannot breastfeed him through college.... Lord knows Eric would be lost without me!
I am off to feed again... afterall - at almost 19 pounds-only nursing... I have some pretty gnarly bragging rights!

No comments:

Post a Comment